Archdiocese of the Divine Mercy - Holy Week 2012

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The whole point of going to CDO was to visit the Archdiocese of the Divine Mercy. We got there around 9am. We were planning to get there earlier but everyone was tired from the trip the day before. We took a stroll around the church. We were hoping to climb the 80 steps towards the peak of the altar but the gate was closed. So we just took pictures around the area.

A view from the top.



Pants were not allowed for women. So I just wrapped my shawl to look like a skirt. I saw women taking their skirts or shawls off when they got in but I wanted to respect the area so I left it as is.




With hubby, my brother B, C, papa, mama and my brother B.

Facts regarding the construction of the shrine.





No comments:

Post a Comment