New Year Plans and a Greeting

Friday, January 2, 2015

I've been down since new year's eve. Colds and muscle weakness. Great way to start the year. Wasn't able to hear mass or see the fireworks with the family. Nonetheless, I can make every day a new day right?!

2014 has been a great and a worse year for me. Full of pains and yet it was full of lessons. 

For this year 2015, I would like to invest on relationships. Relationships with people, making friends and bonding with the family. I have learned that nothing is more important in this world than how we treat other people. And so I'm keeping my "sapot" to myself and just project happiness. 

I plan to practice more on calligraphy. Want to hoard more pens, vintage and new. Hihihi

So whatever the year will bring in, I just want to sail through it and learn more every step of the way. 


Happy New Year Everyone. May your year be full of love and laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment