5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Fountain Pens

Saturday, June 4, 2016

I've been cranky since I got back and I've been blaming it on jetlag. Haven't slept well too. I envy dear husband because he sleeps so peacefully at night. I find myself awake at 1am or 3am or 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. Then I remembed a video shared to me by a dear cousin-in-law Katrina Kheiy of m.calligraphy. He wrote a word using Waterman fountain pen but with a diffent nib. And I remembered a local calligraphy artist using Jinhaox450 but with a different nib. And I remembered a certain website selling my dream ink the Diamine Shimmering Inks (ang haba lang naman ng connection diba?) He directed customers to an article written at "When in Manila" website so I thought I might share it with you.



Maybe this is what I need, to slow down a bit...



5 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Fountain Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment