Precious One

Monday, October 2, 2017

It was the first time I heard my husband mention about my depression. I never thought that he gave any notice or that he would even acknowledge that it happened. But it did. I lost something so precious. Three years ago, when everything was so messy, I was in my lowest point. But my husband was there to hold my hand and dry my tears, making me feel that I wasn't alone. His presence had given me so much strength.

I thought that when something happens, people can eventually move on. But no one really gets over events. People just learn how to live with them. Once in a while, when I am all alone, I still think about the precious angel and the what ifs. It took a bit of myself. I feel lost at times, a bit of myself gone somewhere.

There has been a debate about life, whether it is during conception or when there are already signs of heartbeat. To me life is life, no matter what "experts" say, life is still life. A soon as it is conceived, it is life. Who are we to judge about life.

It is October, and this is for our angel up above.

"Hold on precious one.
Be strong, have faith.
You are always in my prayer.
You are always in my heart."


No comments:

Post a Comment