Airbags

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My kids usually sit infront with me in the car. When I tell them to sit at the back, crying then begins. So to make it short, I let them sit in front or we transfer at the back.

This morning, R was asking me to read a word. It was "airbag". She and her sister was debating on who was to read it to whom. They didn't ask me what it meant. I voluntarily told them what it was and why it was there. I told them that if the car had a collision, the airbag would come out and would hit our 3 heads at the same time killing us all three. I hated the word kill when I discuss things with the kids. But at that point I needed to be frank with them.

Good thing both understood. And although they didn't transfer at the back at the same time, they did transfer at the back eventually. And now they know the importance of sitting at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment