Great Game Alain Ngalani

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So I'm watching UFC with Alain Ngalani on TV. I'm not a big fan of watching this sports events. But hubby has the remote tonight so I just had a few glimpse of the fight. What really caught my attention though was when I saw the opponent fell down. I immediately asked hubby what happened. He said he was kicked. So I had to wait for the slow replay to really see what happened. What amazed me was that even when his opponent went down, he bent down and asked if his opponent was alright. In a time when I see in almost all events where they don't really care about each other, it's a sight of relief to see that some players think of it as just a sport. He didn't hold a grudge against his oppenent. For that I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment