Grass 1.3

Saturday, September 3, 2016

It has been a long time since I drew something. I get inspired by viewing beautiful scripts and artworks from artistic people I follow on instagram and facebook. I don't get to publish it in any other websites than here. It is what I tend to do when I have so much in my head. It makes me want to perfect my craft and whatever it is I'm good at.

I'm obsessed with fields of grass. I took so many macro shots of weeds, grass and flowers during our hiking trip that I haven't even posted. Thanks also to beautiful people that I get to interact everyday. Hubby, you guys are amazing.

Here I'm sharing it to you. Art to me is in the eye of the beholder. What I find beautiful might not be appealing to you but this is mine and I'm proud of it. I wish that I will never run out of artistic people to follow anywhere on social media.



No comments:

Post a Comment