Nutraganics Smoothing Day Cream by The Body Shop

Wednesday, July 21, 2010


I've been looking for a product that deeply moisturizes. I've tried "olay total effects" before but somehow i get headaches every time i use it. I like what it does to my face but i can't stand the constant headaches from using it. Then I stumbled upon Nutraganics Smoothing Day Cream.

According to their site, it is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and improve skin's elasticity and tone, this reviving moisturizer provides long-lasting hydration for up to 12 hours. Enriched with organic Community Trade ingredients and botanicals, this must-have beauty cream will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and supple and looking radiant.

It's Organic! that's the best part. I'm still breastfeeding so I'm very picky when it comes to beauty products. When I applied it, I felt the same consistency with Olay total effects. This is just Day 1 for me. Will see what happens in the next four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment