Product Review: Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me Anti-Mosquito Lotion

Thursday, July 21, 2011

We've been using this product since my eldest was a few months old. I found the product while browsing through the net. Before that, I was using Off Lotion on myself and I find it too slimy on the skin and sometimes I feel a heat rushing through the skin. So when I had my eldest, I didn't want her to experience that.



Of course before trying it on my baby, I had to try it on myself first. The smell wasn't that irritating for me. Plus it was organic. It didn't have that slimy feel to it too.

I've introduced the product to the whole family and to my relatives as well. My dad, especially, loves it. I also have the 1 liter container at home just in case we needed a refill. We love the product and would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment