Product Review: Love Loop

Monday, May 28, 2012

I have only 2 nursing tanks. That's it. I don't know how to wear nursing clothes and I don't wear nursing bras. I have great difficulty wearing them. I can't imagine how to go around the disposal bra pads. If you know how then by all means teach me:)

My problem always is that I'm showing my tummy every time I'm feeding M in public. And most of the time, yaya had to stand in front of me to cover us. That sucks right?!

Instead of buying myself more nursing tops, I decided to invest on the love loop. This product is made of light weight, stretchable fabric (my own words). I decided to get the grey one. At first I thought it was just a short fabric, turned out to be longer and twisting it is a must if you wanna wear them around the waist. 

the packaging



nursing shrug



scarf

nursing

belly cover


side view of the belly cover

front view of the belly cover
Please bear with my body. haha. What sucks is the twist. If you put them at the back, you end up having back pains when you're driving. Be sure that the twist is on the side.

Also make sure that the fabric is well distributed in your belly to avoid them from running towards the upper belly area.

I would give it 4 out of 5 stars. I love it. I'm planning to use the other colors.

You can order your love loop here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Anne for the surprise review. :-) Arranging the LoveLoop as a belly cover in the most comfortable way for you takes practice. I also think putting the twist on the side is best. If you are daring enough, you can even wear the LoveLoop as a tube top. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it wasn't easy at all but I love the coverage on my belly. My husband was secretly laughing at me because he saw me mumbling while I was trying to figure out how to do the twist in another way.

      I don't know if I would be doing the tube top anytime soon :D

      Delete