Cebu 2013 (Part I)

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I spent one and a half day attending to and arranging my class schedule. Yap, you read it right. Classes, I'm taking my masteral class. And I brought the kids with me while dear hubby is away on vacation. We're staying at Cebu Business Hotel. It's not a 5-star hotel but it'll do. Our room is big enough for 4 adults and 3 kids. Plus I got a discount for being a student of UV. 



So far our experience is not at all bad. From the plane ride towards Cebu up until our last night here. The kids were so excited to ride the plane. They kept looking at the window, looking at the clouds and looking at the ground and sea. The kids stayed at the hotel room while I was in school. And this afternoon I took them to Ayala Mall. And of course, they got new toys. 



Looking forward to a wonderful last day tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment