What I learned with my 100 Happy Days

Wednesday, October 29, 2014


life is full of shit, everybody knows that. if you do not learn how to look at it in a different perspective, you'll lose yourself in it. by merely appreciating the small things, I began to realize that even in the most unexpected events, there are still things to be thankful for and be glad that I was able to pass through life.


i am thankful for the experience, the learnings, the people that I now call friends. without them, i don't know how I'd be able to surpass the challenges. and it made me realize how important family is.


therefore I say, enjoy life, find things to be grateful for no matter how small it is, be kind to everyone even your enemies, say thank you all the time and i mean all te time, say sorry like you really mean it even when it's not really your fault. watch and be amaze how life changing it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment