Watercolor Workshop

Saturday, August 6, 2016

A month ago I joined a Watercolor Workshop by April San Pedro and Jad Montenegro. I've been aching to join such a workshop that I was not late for this one. Usually I'm late on workshops by about 5 to 10 mins but with this, I was early. Hihihi

I find watercolor very difficult to color. Sure there are a lot of videos in You Tube but I still find it difficult to follow them along. Plus workshops like this don't usually happen here in Davao. 

So here are a few shots of that workshop plus my final output during that day.




This is Jad. She makes watercolor look so easy to do.



Ah, my partner in front took this photo of me, while I as well took her photo.



This was my first output.



This is my second output. 




No comments:

Post a Comment