The Quest for Fruits

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Every once in a while I get to attend trainings, special trainings not offered by DOH. And these are the kinds of trainings I dare not miss. No offense to the lead agency in health, but sometines there are great health related trainings not offered by them.

So here I am, in a land far far away from home, trying my best to learn as much as I can, improve myself, as much as I can, sow and reap the best fruits of hard work.

But in every place that I go to, I always look for fruits to chew on. Especially now that my cardiologist has strictly advised for weight loss. He then adds the word #tawidgutom which I recite in my head every day. Oh it's not easy, I tell you. Any woman who is ovulating would tell it to you straight. But then again, at the end of the day, it's still about losing weight.

So back to my dilemna. 

I find myself searching for a fruit. I went out last night with a friend to look for some fruits to bite my teeth on. Went inside two shops, but to no avail. Did you know that some 7-eleven branches carry fruits? But not on this part of the world I suppose.

It's a good thing they offered banana during the breakfast and dinner. Still if you think about it, something that grows from a tree, seem to be scarce on this part. And yet fish, meat, eggs, pork were readily available during meal time. There seems to be something wrong here.

Can't wait to go home and munch my apples. Paging hubby dear, buy me fruits wen I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment