Smile

Saturday, October 28, 2017

There are so may thoughts going through my mind right now and I'm trying to sort it out. It has been a crazy week. Wait, it's always a crazy week. I long for the days when it won't be crazy.

I have talked about not wanting to work and not wanting to be in a conversation with anybody other than the usual people that I get in close contact with in the office. Then I also mentioned of having to talk to people against my will, meaning I'm not in the mood for a chit chat. Sometimes we realize things that we have already thought of before but have forgotten.

You know when you're sad or angry, it doesn't take much effort to frown. Really. All muscles go down your face, going where gravity pulls it taking with it your energy and confidence. But when you smile, it takes so much effort to move your muscles against gravity and keeping a positive outlook despite all the negativities being bombarded your way, seeing other people frowning. And it just made me realized how big of an effort that is for that person to smile to someone who is frowning.

I was at the office the other day, so many things to do as always then someone walked in with smiles and positive energy despite the day that she had. Here I was, thinking, "hay... ano na naman kayang problema to?" and I wasn't really in the mood to talk about anything much so do some planning. But with her smiles and energy, she managed to change my mood and motivated me to do some thinking at a time when I was almost drained to the max. Kudos to that person. I know her job is not the easiest in the world but I applaud her for always putting up a smile in front of different people.

So if somebody comes up to you with a smile, be glad that someone is trying to cheer you up. I know that there are some exceptions to this, especially to those people that you hold grudges and are not willing to make up just yet, that's your call. The moral of this is that, appreciate the effort that people exert and HAVE COURAGE, BE KIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment