Tissue Rolls

Sunday, May 13, 2018

I read an article in Pinterest about using tissue rolls as pots. Ever since, I have been using these as my growing pots. Here I’m showing you how I turn them into pots.

These are all used up tissue rolls. Save the middle part, don’t throw them away.





Cut about 3/4 inch on one end. Make sure you cut around 5 of it.




Next is try to fold them over each other but save the last one and reverse fold it so that it’ll lock into place.




Like so.




Push everything toward the middle trying to flatten it out. Don’t worry if it’s not even on all sides, as long it can stand flat. There may be times when there will be a hole in the middle, it’s okay. Water will pass through it. Just make sure that the hole in the middle is not so big or the soil may fall.




Here is one that is standing flat on it’s own.




So here are my tissue roll pots, ready to receive seeds or seedlings that I’ve rooted in water.

















No comments:

Post a Comment