Fundynamics Bead Jewelry Making Seminar - Beginner's Class

Sunday, June 17, 2012

You know how much I love jewelries. So me and my sister Esh decided to attend the Fundynamics Bead Jewelry Making Seminar - Beginner's Class. My sister used to make beaded jewelries so I know she would love to go with me. Here are some of the photos taken during that time.













See that lady wearing a blue printed blouse? That's my friend Imee who happened to be attending the seminar too with her husband. Her husband was very good huh!



Our trainor Mr. M









Our designs






Introduction to Advanced Wiring









Me and my sister Esh
It was so much fun. I learned a lot and so did my sister. Plus we met new people so it was worth every penny. We went home with our hands so sore and our backs aching. But it was a good feeling knowing we learned something new. Looking forward to the Advanced Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment