Product Review: Piggy Paint

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Have you seen my photos in instagram? Some of them featured my daughter R being manicured and she loves it. Every time we have our nails done, she goes first. Always loved it and she jumps up and down. 

So I wanted to try the safe nail colors for her. We tried out Piggy Paint in "How Merlot Can You Go". Each cost around P400. It's water-based so it dries a little longer. It stays on for over a week. By the 6th day, it starts to chip off. When it's time to remove it, I just used an ordinary acetone and it was harder to remove than ordinary nail polish. There's a Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover but haven't tried it yet.

To order one, you may shop and inquire here.



Look at those cute nails.

Finally she can hold still for me to take this shot

No comments:

Post a Comment