BabyPlus Prenatal Education System

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A few days ago I was introduced to this BabyPlus Prenatal Education System. I'm not so easily sold out on any products so I was a bit apprehensive but nonetheless open to new technology. So I let that person send me files upon files. And once you send me research and "studies" of that technology, then you have my attention.



So now let me introduce the new addition to our line... BabyPlus Prenatal Education System, uses patterns of sound waves that resembles the mother's heartbeat. It comprises of 16 lessons. It's best used at 14th-18th weeks of pregnancy. It enriches the baby's cognitive development while still inside the womb, giving the child a head-start in learning. Research shows that BP babies are more alert at birth, more calm at birth, slept thru the night at an earlier age and are more interactive and responsive. BP kids reach their developmental milestones earlier and show readiness in school later in life.



The BabyPlus comes with 1 unit, 1 pouch and 1 instruction manual. It needs 4 AA batteries to run. It is to be used twice a day, 1 hour maximum per use. Each unit i sold at P8250.00.


The truth is, BabyPlus does not create Geniuses!!! The BabyPlus just enriches your child's cognitive development. If I were to have another baby (which I can't anymore), I'd definitely want one of this.

To order your own BabyPlus, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment