Marriage

Monday, May 24, 2010

I attended a friend's wedding this afternoon. The bride was a classmate of mine. The groom i only met while reviewing for the boards in Manila. The two of them met also while reviewing in Manila.

The part that I look forward to the most is the video presentation. I get so sentimental looking at it. It reminds me of my own wedding... the preparations, who to invite and the money matters. Would it make any difference now if it was just a very simple wedding?

I was wondering if it was written in any law books as to how many years should a couple be married before renewing their vows. I've seen people renewing their vows after two years of marriage. Others ten, fifteen or fifty years. Is it really necessary?

I've been married for over three years now and it seems only yesterday. Time flies so fast. Whenever I seen couples, I can't help but wonder what their wedding would be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment