Photo Editing

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I've always wanted to buy a photo editor. I almost bought the Photoshop app for my Mac which almost cost around P5k. But I was holding myself back. Why? First I wasn't sure if I would be able to understand how to use it, and second, I wasn't a professional photographer, I just wanted to use it for our private photos.

So I was happily editing photos online via photoshop.com. The sad thing about it is that the loading is taking too long. And sometimes, photos won't upload. So while browsing thru my iphone and Mac, I discovered this photo enhancement which automatically chooses the right settings for your photo. Silly me, I had my Mac for more than a year now and I just discovered this setting.

Now instead of buying myself the photoshop app, I'm happy editing my photos.

Also, it is available in my iphone4s.

First, choose your photo

Choose edit on the right upper corner. Tap the photo enhance icon on the lower part,
second icon from the left side.

It will tell you when it is on.

Lastly save your photo.

You'll notice that you're photos are more vibrant than before. If you don't like it, you can always turn it off again to go back to its original colors.

Now I'm beginning to like this phone.

What have you discovered lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment