What happened on January 1

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I wanted to start the new year with good vibes. Despite having 1 yaya around, I didn't wanna nag. I have come to a point where I let people be. If they didn't wanna work, so be it, will find another replacement. Although finding a replacement is harder. Anyway, back to my photo blog.

The whole family is around during this day. Spend most of our time munching and watching movies.

Humberto's chocolate cake

Magic!

Mom with M!

They all wanted to lie beside M.

Ready everyone!

Smile!

Dancing to the tune.

Every time she hears an upbeat song, she dances.

So how was your new year's day?

2 comments:

  1. That chocolate cake looks delicious... I want!!!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake tasted good. In fact it was my second serving:)

    ReplyDelete