Breastfeeding Station at SM Davao

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wondering how it looks inside their Bf station? Here's a peek for dads who can't go inside. I got to use it again when I needed to pump for milk.


this is the entrance door. on the side is the changing table.

i wonder what the wheelchair is for.

me while pumping. i'm using the next9 nursing cover in azure.

their logbook


this is what you will see when you enter by the door.

one of the photos on the wall. the other one was a painting of a woman.

Hope you can share some of the breastfeeding stations around the world.

2 comments:

  1. The wheelchair is for pregnant moms. I had fainting spells a lot when I was pregnant, so the staff would get a wheelchair from the breastfeeding station in SM Baguio to wheel me around. I've never actually used the station for my own breastfeeding, though. I just did it in public. :p

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I see. I wasn't really sure if they'd let me use the station. I had doubts. But it was either that or the comfort room. So I tried and they let me. Good thing 'cuz I was in no mood to do it in the CR:)

      Delete