Stingray Bangles

Saturday, February 18, 2012

So I discovered this great online shop that sells accessories. As I've said before, I am in love with jewelries more than bags. They are my first love. So when I read about this online shop from one of the blogs I follow, I just couldn't resist but look at their items. The shop is named Envy Fashion Accessories. What really caught my eyes were these stingray bangles for P1650 each.


stingray bangles: blue, light maroon and green


colors may differ due to light exposure

So far I'm loving them.

What's your recent buy?

2 comments:

  1. 1650?? That's a bit pricey... :(

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually they're the lowest I've seen so far. I've seen P2500, which is already on sale, and I've seen those that cost more than P10k.

    ReplyDelete