The Travel - Holy Week 2012

Monday, April 16, 2012

I was hesitant to leave the comforts of our home to go on a 5-6-hour trip towards CDO to visit the Archdiocese of the Divine Mercy. With 3 kids in tow, I have so much to pack. But considering I was going to the church and it was hubby's fist time to go on vacation after his residency training, plus the whole family is with me, I just couldn't let it miss. I packed about 3-4 bags excluding mine plus the plastic containers for the baby bottles, the sterilizer, and all the other stuffs that the kids would be needing.


Hubby and R

If you've been on a trip with your kids, you know it's not an easy task. There's a lot of things to consider including which bag goes with which yaya, where to put it for easy access and what type of bag to bring. And since it was a spontaneous decision, I spent about 4-5 hours packing.


Baby GM but I fondly call him M.



Look at those smiles:)


Hi!

My sister E, Ate I and my daughter K.

Kain na naman:)

No comments:

Post a Comment