Powerful Day

Thursday, June 27, 2013

This day has been filled with emotions. I have talked with all sorts of people in one day. I have seen them open up and shared their lives. I have come to know how they have struggled with their own problems. 

It is quite amazing how people are very different even when they share the same family name and grew up in the same household. 

When I'm alone, I tend to think how my life have evolved and how I have changed. If you ask what I would changed, only that my mother was not sick. I would want her to be her bubbly self. Other than that, nothing more. My experiences in life had made me a lot stronger. The people I have met along my jouney has shaped my outlook in life. If it were not for them, I wouldn't be who I am now. 

I learned not to dislike everything that is uncomfortable. For it is an opportunity to grow. I have learned to smile even to my enemies. This way I have gained more friends. 

My journey is not over, more friends are coming, more lessons will be learned. My doors are open and will always be open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment