My Recents Finds at Meandluc Davao

Friday, June 10, 2011

I was looking for an eating utensils for my daughter R. Went to big malls but they don't have the types that I was looking for. Basically it's a metal utensil with plastic grip, the kind a kid can hold for herself. No luck on finding them at department stores. Then I stumbled upon the facebook page of Meandluc. They are resellers of Ikea items. And jackpot, found what I was looking for.

Here are the recent finds I got from their store.

R loves her new toy. So thus K. (P1100)

She and K didn't wanna leave the store without this.

For R's baon. (P300)

Pen holder. For my Office (P180 for 2)
Can't wait to visit their store again when the new items arrive.

You can visit their facebook page here or you can visit their store located in front of Ateneo de Davao High School. You just might find what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment