My Very Own Cambridge Satchel

Saturday, June 11, 2011

When I first saw this bag online, I knew I just got have it. But the problem was, it's sold in Manila while I'm in Davao. Another thing, I'm pregnant which makes it hard for me to travel anywhere, on a plane. Good thing though my cousin is going to Manila (YAY!).

This has been my everyday bag, fetching my daughter in school or going to the mall with my kids.


This is my 14 inch cambridge in vintage brown.

On our way to the mall.

Going to fetch my daughter to school.

What's inside my bag. I also put in my 2 phones (ipone and myphone) plus a small towel.

Why I love the bag?

> it's a structured bag so it stays in shape no matter what I do.

> my things are kept organized.

> light which is the opposite of what I was expecting.

> easy to open and close the flap which is another surprise for me.

> adjustable strap which makes it versatile for however I wear it.

Makes me want to buy more with another color, a yellow, red or green perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! You're in our blog! =)
    http://schushopmanila.blogspot.com/2011/07/yummy-mummy-satchel.html

    ReplyDelete