A Burglar is On The Loose!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So exactly how do you recover when you're jewelries got stolen? It's been weeks since they've been gone. How many? I think I've lost count. I've lost a couple of sets of white gold and a couple of yellow golds. All given to me by my mother.

How you might ask is still a bummer. It's hidden in a locked case but somehow she may have her own key. Why "she"? because only the maids are allowed in our rooms.  Before getting admitted, I've lost only a few pairs. After giving birth, I've lost more. I don't know whether to love jewelries or hate it now.

Some I kept for special occassions. Maybe I've should have worn them all even in the not so special occassions. Darn!

I'm like my mom. I love jewelries. My dad, I think, hates them now. He said so because as time passes, the values of each piece goes down. For me it's different. It's something I can pass on to my daughters soon so it's of a different value to me.

But now that some of the pieces are gone, I don't know how to feel about it. I want one, but at the same time, makes me think twice of buying.

So where are they kept now? To a safer place where you need to know my combination to open it. Top that you theft!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment