I want...

Friday, September 23, 2011

I have 3 small kids who needs diapers, formula milk, toys and all the other necessities that go along with having a child. Not to mention I also have to pay the bills and the tuition fees and partly the salaries (partly).

Human as I am, I have wants and needs myself. But how do you include that? Where do you get the funds for that? I often ask myself these questions. I drool when I look at stuff, things that tickle my inner soul to buy but couldn't. So instead, I constantly look at them hoping to take away the urge to buy "them". Yes "them".

Now if only they offer installments, then maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't have to drool much.

2 comments:

  1. If there's one thing I've learned about being a mother, it's that you shouldn't skimp on yourself. Indulge every once in a while. It's better to get that pair of shoes now and try to get by with what you have left over instead of not buying anything for yourself at all. You might regret your kids for it in the end.

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still buy what I want but I see to it that I save some for our future. That's the thing that I want to avoid, that I might blame them when the day comes.

    ReplyDelete