Mommy Treats for Breastfeeding Mommies

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm sure some of you are familiar with this. And I know some of you have tried it. Addicting isn't it?

I stumbled upon Mommy Treats while I was browsing thru Babymamaph's page on facebook. I've read good reviews about it even when I was still pregnant with my second child. Never really bothered to order since I was already taking supplements back then. But curiosity got me this time and so I went ahead and ordered. Mind you, I didn't order for just a week of goodies but a 6 weeks duration of muffins and cookies:)

Just arrived!


Fresh from the box


Sure I didn't know if I would like the taste but looking at all the photos made me wanna eat them for a whole year. And true to words, they are the yummiest, most nutritious for me and my baby.

A pack of 3 pieces muffins or a pack of 6 pieces of cookies is good enough for a day. But I cheated and finished 2-3 packs per day. I try to control myself so that it would last for 2 weeks, just in time for my next batch of treats but I couldn't help it. Now I'm on my third week but still, looking at the muffins makes me wanna grab and finish them all in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment