Furious!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

So last night before closing my eyes, I was browsing through my fb account. I stumbled upon this video posted by a friend of mine in his account. Caption was something like "Mother's Luv", and that 'one' should definitely view it. I was hoping to see, as the caption said, a mother's love.

I was so disgusted when I saw a mother kicking her, I think, 2 year old child while giving her a bath and pushing water down her throat. I was so furious that I wanted to punch her in the face right at that moment. I couldn't finish watching it 'cuz it was making me so furious.

Why would anyone bring a child into this world and just treat them like that??? A message to women who doesn't want the responsibility of raising kids... Don't get pregnant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment