Home and Crocodile Park

Friday, April 29, 2011

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I was inspired to take photos when I stumbled upon iheartfaces.com. They give you a quick tutorial on the basics of photography. Plus, they had an article on great apps for my iphone. They also introduced me to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3. It's not as easy as they tell you but it's a food application.

So when we had another visit at Crocodile Park, I was happy clicking my camera looking for good shots. I've also included photos taken at home. Some I took, and some by my daughter Reese. I must say, she's got some talent.

Some of the photos are in their original colors, some I had to tweak a bit to make them more dramatic.



My daughter, kate, sleeping.



Using the bathroom in between swimming in the kiddie pool. She just had to go. hahaha



And then they woke up. Happy being photographed!



Kate saw this at the butterfly park and I just had to take a shot.


Reese loves looking at this pond. She always stops by before circling the butterfly park.



Having fun on the slides and swings.



No comments:

Post a Comment