Product Review: Baby Jills Cloth Diapers (1SF3) Part 2

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So we tried it out, on both my 1 year old and my almost 3 year old. One thing I noticed on both of them is that if it's not too tight, it's too loose. The buttons are too far apart. So it's either we snap the buttons more on the left or more on the right to tighten it up.

If it was to be a one-size-fits-all, the buttons should be able to overlap to make it tighter for a newborn.

On the other hand, the designs are nice.

And just look at my daughter smiling:) Wouldn't you say she loves her diapers?!


Update: April 16, 2011

I was just in talk with the makers of this diaper for some changes and they've agreed to do some changes. Will keep you posted for the new changes and having tried it out. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. Ano npo nangyari sa changes? Im planning to order po kasi. .Have you tried other brands like alva,coolababy,baby wizards.babyland etc? I have mothercare kasi d p ako aware n mdami n pla pwede pagpilian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't notice that I have not written on the updated version. The cloth is still the same but they added more buttons. So I can now better adjust the diaper depending on my kids' size. To date I am still using the cloth diapers on my second and third child. They are a lot of locally made diapers now. You can browse the internet for that. For now, I am sold out on cloth diapers in my multiply shop.

      Delete
  2. Ano npo nangyari sa changes? Im planning to order po kasi. .Have you tried other brands like alva,coolababy,baby wizards.babyland etc? I have mothercare kasi d p ako aware n mdami n pla pwede pagpilian

    ReplyDelete