BIP: The Ongoing Discussion

Friday, December 9, 2011

I have a scheduled post today but I bumped it for next week to give way to bloggers who have expressed their opinions on the growing discussion on breastfeeding in public.

Last night I have made my formal complaint against SM Management. And with the help of Ma'am Eliza of the Painter's Wife, I am hoping for bigger and better changes for all the mothers who have breastfed, are breastfeeding and are planning to breastfeed their babies. If no one will stand up for something so natural, harassment and discrimination will still be there. We will continue to live in the dark ages and people will still be ignorant.

So as I have said, I'm giving way to the blogs that have come up because of the recent events that transpired. Go ahead and click each to read on further.


The Painter's Wife - The Right To Breastfeed: An Open Letter to the SM Supermalls Management


Chronicles of a Nursing Mom - SM Malls Harass Breastfeeding Moms

Mec as Mom - Shame on SM Management

The Lazy Mama - The Problem with Breastfeeding Station


If you know any other blogs that have discussions regarding breastfeeding in public, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment