Product Review: Messy Baby Mold and Mildew Spray vs. Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Remover

Thursday, December 8, 2011

The one thing that I hate most is when my bathroom is dirty, second to having dirty bed linens. I don't like seeing my bath tub and bathroom tiles filled with those black stuff. Those are molds and they're difficult to clean.

I used to spend a lot on powdered soap brushing my way to a clean bathroom. Until I was introduced to Mr. Muscle Mold and Mildew Remover. I bought this at a local supermarket. It's by SC Johnson.

A few spray is all I need. I spray it on the wall and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then viola, the black stuff is gone. The sad part is, I'm stuck with white suds that mimics the liquid sliding down the walls. That's the hardest part to remove. Plus the smell of the cleanser is so strong. And when you try to rub your fingers, there's this slimy feeling that won't go away.

Here comes another cleanser by Messy Baby. This I bought at Shopinas.com






Instruction: TO USE, spray on surface and let set for at least 15 minutes. No need to rinse. Best on tiles, shower curtains and bathroom fixtures. Shake well before using!


Ingredients: tea tree essential oil, water. Yup, that’s all!

I was hoping it would do the same as what Mr. Muscle did. But nope. Though it made the stain easier to remove, I still had to brush the walls and tiles. Good thing the scent wasn't strong.

If I was lazy on a day, I'd use Mr. Muscle. But if you want a greener option, there's Messy Baby. Do check out their site.


Note: I wasn't paid by these brands to do a product review. These are all my opinions and no samples were given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment