Christmas Costume Party

Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's been a great year for my family and the rest of the clan. What better way to end the year than to party, a costume party that is. Everyone was told to dress in their best superhero or super villain costumes. No double takes, everyone has to inform my brother who they'll be coming as.

Penalty for not wearing costume was a whopping P5000, plus two shots of drinks and a possibility of not getting invited to future parties.

Scroll down to see the photo diary of that night.

we just had to take photos of ourselves before going to the party. i was lara croft.

tine

drich

my sister eshma

hubby

hubby and me


kuya mau and pearl
tine and bryan

with ate mau

















daby

gino

gali and brett

son

brett and my bro ting

the men

the women

the kids

esh and jean



the siblings
It was fun for all of us. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment