LGU Christmas Party

Thursday, December 29, 2011

It was the first time I attended the LGU Christmas Party. Memo indicated the attire should be "Cocktail Dress" with "heeled shoes". Good thing hubby had his graduation before the Christmas party, I was able to have a rundown wearing my shoes. I'm not really a fan of high-heeled shoes but as I have mentioned in my post on fashion bloggers, it gave me the courage to wear what I want to wear and not be afraid of anything. Fashion bloggers have encourage me to try something new and out of my usual comfort zone. So here are some of my photos which were taken by ate Menchie, our official photographer.


Dress from Loalde, shoes from primadonna, bag: borrowed from my sister

Earrings are my own, a gift from my mom; blue semi-precious stone necklace I borrowed from my sister

with Anna, Jean and Tine

It was a night filled with laughter, good food and good company. Had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment