Miss you pi!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Hubby is away. He's on a convention. When I started working in the province, it was hard traveling back and forth just to see my kids. It was even harder to see my husband who is at work by 6:30 am and home by 7 pm or so. This has been our daily routine for the past 5 years. On December 12, 2011,  he will finally be graduating from his residency training (I just had to emphasize since some of you don't know what he does for a living). Yipee for me and Yipee for the whole family. It has been a long time. I have given birth to all our kids while he was in training. It was very very hard on my end and I know it was hard for him emotionally. The kids got used to him being away in the morning and back at night. Anyway, more on that later.

This evening he left for Manila. I'm happy that he's doing well at work. (Believe me, he's good at what he does.) Won his case presentation during the DOST (congrats!) At times, I wonder if this is going to be our life after his training.

It is during these times that he is away on conventions that I tend to look back at our life together.

R was only less than a year old. Loves riding on daddy's head.

playing with R.

R took this photo of him, edited by her and she's only 3-years-old.

their favorite past time.

teaching R the alphabets.



Tired. here with K.


what he did before he left for Manila. He fed the kids, and me.
When he's with the kids or when he's at home, he multitasks.

Point is, I'm missing him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment