My Recent Buys: Books

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A few weeks ago, our television was down for 2 nights and 2 days. My daughter was fussing about it, demanding we transfer to my parents' room. But I didn't want to. I was tired of transferring baby bottles, milk formulas, their clothes, and all other stuff. So my husband and I decided we stay in our room and come up with ways to bond with the kids.

Viola! Story Time. As soon as I mention the two words, R's eyes were happy. She loves books and stories. My 1-year-old was confused of what was going to happen. When she saw R happy, she was happy as well. Out came different books. Story time started and when I was done with 1 book, she demanded 1 more book.

For 2 nights, that's what we did. It was fun while it lasted. I wanted to continue that so I searched multiply for more books. I stumbled upon Surprises out of Boxes. She sells second-hand books, of different genres. Here are some of the books I bought for me and my kids.


Dr. Seuss' Books


different board books






something for me
If you want to check out her stuff, you may click here.

How about you, what's your recent buys?

No comments:

Post a Comment