Fashion Bloggers

Monday, December 5, 2011

For a few weeks now I've been following fashion blogs. Needless to say, I'm not the best dresser in the family. Sometimes my own mother would tell me so. Even I could see it. Especially now that I still have the postpartum body, I find it hard to find clothes that would suit me and my boobs.

There are a lot of fashion bloggers out there but here are a few of my favorite ones.

Vern Enciso

Oracle fox

Olsen anonymous

Denise kanitupera

Wonder Woman Rises

Daphne

The Bag Hag

Drowning Equilibrium

Purse and Boots

(Note: No photos. They might sue me.)

They set examples that you don't need to follow rules. Rules are there but nobody is insisting that I follow them all the time. These fashion bloggers have inspired me not only to dress well but dress happy. They have inspired me to dress how I feel. With the holiday season coming up, a lot of parties and get together are brewing right around the corner.

Thank you fahion bloggers for inspiring me and, I'm sure, a lot of readers out there!

Kudos!

1 comment:

  1. :) I am so touched to be on your list, I would never sue you for putting up a photo of me... as long as I'm clothed in it, that is. Haha. I'm glad that we were able to inspire you and you put it so well, too: dress happy. :) Hope to see some outfit posts from you during the holidays!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete