Crayola Twistables

Monday, March 19, 2012

My daughter R is in love with crayons that every time we visit the mall, she always asked for a new one. And by the time we get home, K breaks it all into little pieces. So much for my 40 pesos.







I've been wanting to buy this type of crayons but I never got around to since it doesn't cost cheap. But having thought of it over and over again, this might be the only solution to K's breaking habits:)


And so far, after 3 days with this crayons, it has survived. no breaking pints for k. only beautiful art works by my kids:)

3 comments:

  1. how about those really big crayons or maybe crayon rocks? I haven't tried them but I'm thinking of buying some when Awie is older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like something I need to get for my daughter, too. Thanks for the tip! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried crayon rocks. I'm scared to buy that. The kids might swallow them.

    ReplyDelete