Milk Cans

Thursday, March 1, 2012

We have so many milk cans at home that I had no idea what to use it for. I used to put my ballpens in them when I was younger but my brother gave me a bigger can to put my collections in. This time I decided to organize my kids' crayons. We started out by cleaning those old cans and letting them dry. I asked someone to fix the sharp edges so the kids won't get hurt. We covered the whole outer surface with white coupon bonds. And afterwards, we decorated with ribbons, colorful buttons and cut out designs.


We had already finished the first can. K is helping out with the glue.

Trying to even the paper.


Viola!

The one on the right has been done days prior to the other cans. Thanks to Ipe
for helping out.

Watch out for the next post.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You're such an inventive and hardworking DIY-er!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete