It's a Boy!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Last saturday, I finally had the courage to go on an ultrasound. Why I've been keeping this off is because I wasn't afraid to be told that it'a girl. Sure I don't mind if it's another girl, every baby is a blessing from God. But what I was afraid of was that my husband might not sign my BTL.

I didn't tell anybody where I was going except for the driver. I went their early. No doctor's request. I waited for my turn. When my time came, I didn't know what to expect. I understood what the doctors were discussing since I am a doctor myself, but they didn't know I was a doctor. When the sonologist said it's XY, I wanted to jump out of the bed. When she told me that it's a boy, I just had to smile.

I texted everyone and as expected, they were all so happy and excited. So here's my little boy...



See you soon! Kisses from mommy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment