Potty Training Trouble

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In a quiet desperation of potty training my now three-year-old daughter, I had to take drastic measures. I've read some mommies having no trouble at all and I envy them. I've read a lot of articles on how to potty train but I don't think we are getting there.

I've tried putting her in cloth diapers but it doesn't seem to work. Yes she feels the wetness but she doesn't mind. She tells me "u-u", her words for peeing but then too late. she peed on her diaper before I could take her to the bathroom.

I've tried asking her every 2 hours if she wants to go to the bathroom but she doesn't want to.

I've bought her cute toilet seat but sometimes she doesn't want to sit in it.

So, I decided to just let her wear an underwear without any diapers. At first she kept holding her underwear. Maybe she was a bit uncomfortable. I've noticed how she was holding it in. No more peeing just about anytime she wanted to. I'm hoping that sooner or later she would tell me she wanted to pee in the toilet. That would be a great achievement for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment