Sunday Fun at Tsuru

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's not too often that our family goes out and all the members of the family, including girlfriends and boyfriends are present. Since some of us works even on weekends, times like this needs to be cherished.

This one was even an spontaneous decision. But everyone had so much fun, including the kids.



My sister E, and her boyfriend A.


My brother I, and his girlfriend C.


My brother B, and his girlfriend C.


My parents J and J. At the background is yaya L, yaya E and yaya MJ.


My daughter K with yaya E.


My daughter R.


and yours truly. Hubby was late, wasn't able to get a photo of him.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there stopping to say hi from the FNF blog hop from the weekend! (I am one the co-hosts) I totally know the feeling. my family is spread out across the country and so it is VERY unusual to get together! I cherish it!

    ReplyDelete