P-Noy as Guest Speaker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm not really the type of person who gets so hyped up when celebrities come to town. I was not really excited to see The President either when I knew he was going to be the guest speaker for our PMA Annual Convention... until he was in the room.

Sure I was not able to see him in person because I was already on the second floor and they had this projector set up in the room. The room on the first floor were already filled so we had to take the rooms in the second floor. It was like watching manny fight, only it was the President giving his speech.

He talked about what achievements he had done since he sat as president. One was "Iligtas sa Tigdas ang Pinas." Another was how pollution in NCR has lowered since his term. He also touched bits and pieces regarding RH Bill. In the end, it was like he's saying his PRO-RH.

No comments:

Post a Comment